HW: vague HW connections?

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Apr 21 13:07:23 EDT 1999

hi,

just wondering if any of our scandinavian pals have any clues as to the
following band (the info was part of an ad for a Swedish disc shop named
Beluga):

"The Silvermachine - The Right Guy,(7")(Swingin´Zombie) #
cool swedish band, that are almost the house band at that Eldorado club
(Hellacopters-where the action is) so they've got to be good, right!"

well i think we can maybe all spot the HW connection in the band name, but
does anyone know what they sound like?

andrew