HW Stars and Garters

Brian Coulthard brian at COULTHARD1.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Apr 21 17:11:18 EDT 1999

Hello all
         I was toying with the idea of going to see Beduion in Manchester at
the stars and Garters Does anyone know where it is or a nice easy way to get
to it.
  Totally unrelated to that I went see a band at our local club and decided
to raise the tone a bit and give the fellow gig goers a treat and wear a
Hawkwind tee shirt I wore my favourite, the tie dye Space Bandits shirt. Do
any other of you have particular favourite shirts.
   As a post script some theiving devils nicked the bands guitars before
they went on stage so they didn`t play in a cruel twist of fate the bands
name was Under Lock and Key

Brian