OFF: JUST BROWSING, THANKS (today's new toy)

Gekke Henkie bart at BUNDERSBOS.DEMON.NL
Thu Apr 22 05:56:21 EDT 1999

Op 22 Apr 99, om 10:30, Jonathan Jarrett schreef:

>         Yeah, I've been given a site I can get Netscape 4 for Win 3.1
> (which I use, and Netscape themselves don't support any more :-|)
You might try Opera. It has a nice browser, even for win 3.11. It is
small_in size_but very reliable. The only con is that it costs $35_or
there about_ You can find it at http://www.operasoftware.com.

[snip]
> > by the way, the brand new INTERNET EXPLORER 5 is out there for free download
> > too.
No! Not again installing and having your coplete layout of your
computer changed with all kind_usefull_gimmicks.

--BArt