OFF: JUST BROWSING, THANKS (today's new toy)

Gekke Henkie bart at BUNDERSBOS.DEMON.NL
Thu Apr 22 09:08:55 EDT 1999

Op 22 Apr 99, om 8:35, Sprawl schreef:

> The IE 5 is fine.  There are some cool tools you can plug into it.
I must say I haven't tried it yet. Tried IE4, but went back to
Netscape. Now I'm considering Opera. It's small_download size
just above 1.3 M_and you browsing is is faster.
> What sucks is what they have doen to Outlook Express.  They made it
> significantly
> WORSE, to the point that I am considering going back to Netscape..
I use Pegasus Mail 3.2 for my email_no trouble with melissa and
the like this way_never liked Outlook anyway. The features for
storing messages, filters etc. are to limited.

--BArt