HW/OFF: Born to Go/AP

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Apr 22 10:39:03 EDT 1999

Hi Folks...

Thought I'd forward this on, for those in the NE.   It was posted on
'spacerockers.'

Oh, does anyone know where Marc Power is?  Electronically-speaking, that is.
I haven't heard anything from him on-line in quite a while, and efforts to
contact him at his email address have gone unanswered.  We (Jerry K. and I)
wanted to ask him about the 'Entropy Tango' project he claimed to be working
on.  Specifically, if MM had any knowledge or participation in said effort.
Anybody know?

Thanks...
Keith H. (FAA)

I was just checking out the new Born to go website
<http://www.borntogo.com/btg.html> and they have a
gig calendar page, there are two upcoming gigs:
May 6th 10:30pm   The Wreck Room, Wallington NJ
May 23rd midnight The Spiral, NYC, NY

If you haven't seen Born to go, the music is heavy space,
monster magnet/motorhead with hawkwind style synths and
theremins, their stage show is really wild with lots of Sci-Fi
wierdness, lights, smoke, strobes and Robots!

Mark these dates down on your calendar now.

I think Alien Planetscapes (another great Spacerock band) are
supporting them at the Spiral gig.