HW/OFF: Touring Galore

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Apr 22 11:09:29 EDT 1999

OK folks...for some reason, this last year of the millenium is turning out
to be a wonderful bonanza of great tours.  Let's get out there and support
live music. Somewhere....anywhere.

Here's what I know...if there's more, let me know!

As always, check your local listings for confirmation!

Keith H. (FAA)

Monster Magnet
presently on US tour supporting Hole & Marilyn Manson
soon to tour Europe supporting Metallica?
It seems a few headline dates are in the works in between, including
5/4 & 5/5 New York City (Irving Plaza)
5/12      Cleveland (Odeon)
perhaps more in between?

UPDATE...this now appears to be the full headlining 'tour' between the
support role tours.  Seems like a rare event to see MM as headliner, though
I'm sure that will soon change.

May 3 1999  8:00PM   TINKS ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX - SCRANTON PA
May 4 1999  7:00PM   IRVING PLAZA - NEW YORK NY
May 5 1999  7:00PM   IRVING PLAZA - NEW YORK NY
May 7 1999  7:00PM   HARRO EAST BALLROOM - ROCHESTER NY (one of these is
May 7 1999  8:00PM   SHOWPLACE THEATRE - BUFFALO NY     obviously in error)
May 8 1999  6:00PM   LUPOS - PROVIDENCE RI  (that time seems kinda funny)
May 11 1999 7:00PM   RIVIERA NIGHT CLUB - CHICAGO IL
May 12 1999 8:00PM   ODEON - CLEVELAND OH
May 13 1999 8:00PM   CLUTCH CARGOS - PONTIAC MI
May 15 1999 4:00PM   WRAT FEST, PNC BANK ARTS CENTER - HOLMDEL NJ
May 17 1999 7:30PM   CHAMELEON CLUB - HARRISBURG PA