OFF: My life is complete. (and then some!)

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Apr 23 19:17:34 EDT 1999

DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:
>but anyway, check dis sh*t out:<A
>HREF="http://www.electricprunes.com">www.electricprunes.com
></A>
>
>very cool & informative too!  incl. snippets to download from 45's prior to
>the 1st lp, their vox wah wah pedal spot, and more!

I put the wah wah pedal spot on the tape I made for the great BOC-L tape
trade project months ago.  "You can even make your guitar sound like a
sitar!" ;-)  Too bad that tape trade project dried-up.  I did end up
receiving four great mix tapes before it was through though.

Groovy!
Brian

obTape> "BOC IN - L" from Stuart Hamilton