OFF: My life is complete. (and then some!)

Sat Apr 24 05:52:41 EDT 1999

On fre 23 apr 1999 19.29 +0000 DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:
> nope; wasnt a link this time either, goldurn it...did ANYONE get it as a
> link?

     Er, well, it hardly matters, does it!?  I mean, people can
just cut and paste it into their browser!  And even my email client,
on which I've shut off most of the silly stuff mail clients like
to do these days (man, to think elm once looked really tech!),
converts anything with the appropriate URL format into links, etc.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson