Interesting project

Patrick C. s328171 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sat Apr 24 11:12:06 EDT 1999

> From: M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>
> Subject: Re: Interesting project
> Date: Saturday, April 24, 1999 1:24 AM
People who ought to have more sense than Tipper Gore have
> offerred music for ritual sacrifice to the gods of unblame.  Would be
> film critics have pointed at The Matrix and fondly recalled the Jimmy
> Stewart movies of their youth. That newcomer in the charts, The
> Internet, has again proven its durability, this time with the famous

For all witticisms and pertinent information about this latest development
and the Tipper Gore philosophy which is still rife in America today I would
urge everyone to listen to Jello Biafra's `Beyond the Valley of the Gift
Police' spoken word album.
My personal bible against such right wing finger pointing as demonstrated
in Larry's attachments;-).

-Mr. C.