OFF: Fwd: "LIGHTS OUT" by the ANGRY SAMOANS

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sat Apr 24 14:55:42 EDT 1999

In a message dated 4/24/99 2:35:42 PM, paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU writes:

<<
It's not good form to propagate spam/chain letters on e-mail lists
(especially when grossly off-topic), no matter how innocuous or
well-intentioned it may be.  If you have any doubt, I have just two
words for you: CRAIG SHERGOLD! ;-)

um...not having been online for any previous "cultural events" (which after
this one suggests to me they all must be, or will be, accompanied by e-mail
like what i've received in recent days) and w/a long reputation for
"redistribution of culture" (though not via this medium)...well...

but if i've crossed into territory where language like "CRAIG SHERGOLD" will
be invoked against me in public, i'd better slink away under my own power
whilst i still can...

there must be a grin around here somewhere...(grin)...<<---ah! i knew it!

so, um, who's "CRAIG SHERGOLD", anyway?

seeking the correct form
of propagation
i remain