Fwd: Michael Moore's Awful Truth

Sun Apr 25 07:56:43 EDT 1999

>>If our satellite camera is always up there and
>>running, capturing the before and after of a
>>300 foot piece of dirt, where's the "during"
>>photo?  The satellite cameras were snapping
>>pictures the whole time, so where's the photos
>>of the massacre itself?

     Ah! Someone reveals they know FA about spy
satelites! ;)

     The glory of the Internet, people who know
nothing merrily telling nothing to people who know
nothing. At the risk of suggesting the list should
be topical (gasp! ;) can we leave discussion of yet
another war and yet another murder to the forums
provided for them?

Cheers,
Carl

ObTrack: Hawkwind, _Doremi_, "The Watcher"

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic
mailto:cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk