Following Michael Moore's awful truth

Adrian Parr age.p at CONIFERSCLOSE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sun Apr 25 11:31:35 EDT 1999

on 25. Michael Moore wrote:

If our satellite camera is always up there and running, capturing the before
and after of a 300 foot piece of dirt, where's the "during"
photo?  The satellite cameras were snapping pictures the whole time, so
where's the photos of the massacre itself?  Where are the photos
of the Serbs transporting the bodies to the "mass grave?"   Where are the
photos of the bodies being placed in the "mass grave" and covered with dirt?
Where's just ONE photo of any of this?

Well, i'd say Timing is crucial here. They'll appear when needed. It's a
dodgy subject is mass graves. After the 1940's, this was never meant to
happen again. Hey, we fought for freedom folks, not for this to reoccur just
50 years later. Mind you, nothing really has changed. It's warfare. Another
instrument, just like the instrument of rape. Control and fear. No one ever
looks into rape in war now do they? How many women have been raped in
Kosovo, or Vietnam etc. Executing the young men of fighting age has been
around for eons. Destroying records of existence. It's stategic!  The Curse
Of Man.
We are Damned til the end of bloody time.

He also wrote: Members of our so-called free press:  Where is your courage
to ask the obvious questions?

Good question? Though very few ever do!

Then he also wrote: Charlton Heston and the N.R.A. have stated that they
intend to go ahead with their national convention next week in Denver. This
deserves nothing less than a massive, direct response from all sane yet
thoroughly disgusted Americans.  What do you propose that we do to stop
these gun loving nuts in Denver, once and for all?

Well, this could be interesting. Get out of your homes you disgusted
Americans and do something about this. It's a chance to actually confront
the real issue for once.
Storm the place armed with vices and destroy those guns! Mind you, it's all
very well banning guns but what about the BULLETS ???

It's a Crazy F-ing World
Sleep tight
Age

Visit the "Hawkeye on Hawkwind" website at:
http://www.conifersclose.freeserve.co.uk/index.html