OFF: My life is complete. / BOC-L Tape trade

Sun Apr 25 14:41:50 EDT 1999

Well, I definitely enjoyed it - making the tapes up as well as receiving
them!  However, when (through no fault of his, I stress) one I sent to Rich
got nicked, I sort of lost interest.  (Somewhere, a mail thief has a very
varied tape of everything from Mylène Farmer to the Butthole Surfers, by way
of Thin White Rope and OP8.  I hope they like it!)

But I still have the postal addresses on file somewhere, so I could easily
re-randomize them and send you all new instructions.  And it's an
opportunity for people to enter (or leave) the circle.

(For anyone who wasn't around, about this time last year, a plan was hatched
to swap some music, by sending a tape of off-list favourites to a randomly
chosen recipient.  Kind of like virtually having a list mate round your
place listening to records.)

- Andy

ObCD: Calexico - "The Ride (pt. 2)" c/w "Minas de Cobre" (3 mixes)