OFF: Re: Fwd: Michael Moore's Awful Truth

Sun Apr 25 16:31:56 EDT 1999

On sön 25 apr 1999 15.16 +0000 DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:
> but if "off" material is marked "off" when submitted, isn't it being what
> it's SUPPOSED to be?

     Yeah, but we're supposed to try to avoid sending "OFF:"
stuff!  This is a pretty tolerant list, and people don't much
stress about off-topic stuff.  But it's perfectly fair to ask
that we try to stay on topic.  Especially since the net is
_already_ awash with news, facts, opinions, rumors, and complete
arse about the various wars and massacres!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson