OFF: Set-list for "Space Does Not Care"

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sun Apr 25 16:58:31 EDT 1999

"Space Does Not Care", hosted by Chuck Rosenberg, every other Sat. night, on
88.3 KUCR F.M. (NOT on web-radio YET), 9-11 pst.

Special sub-theme/magick words for the night: "You Know You're Only Dreaming"
w/special pseudonym for the night, Chuck "The Dream Worker".

<Thanks again to Keith Henderson, Jerry Kranitz, the good people on BOC-L
(and the bad) and everyone on the newsgroups who've helped me get ahold of
obscure CDs!>

1.Nik Turner--Dream Worker (Past or Future?)
2.Melting Euphoria--Dreaming Waves Engulf My... (Inside the Gardens of the
Mind)
3.Amon Duul II--Sleepwalker's Timeless Bridge (Wolf City)
4.Blue Oyster Cult--Wings Wetted Down (Tyranny & Mutation)
5.Mirza--The Path is White Clouds (Iron Compass Flux)
6.The Orb--Little Fluffy Clouds (Live '93)
7.Ebeling Hughes--Jump on the Sun (Transfigured Night)
8.Tangerine Dream--Phaedra (edit, from the History of Ambient Vol. 1)
9.Gong--The Isle of Everywhere (Est Mort)
10.Darxtar--Dark Daze (Daybreak)
11.ST-37--Heather Catherine Tallchief (Spaceage)
12.Saddar Bazaar--Arc of Ascent pt. 1 (Conference of the Birds)
13.Hawkwind--You Know You're Only Dreaming (rough "reissue/Brock-on-helium"
version)
14.The Brain--Precambrian Shuffle

Chuck

Next week: more Hawkwind, Melting Euphoria, ST-37, Saddar Bazaar and also
Architectural Metaphor, the Spacious Mind, Helios Creed, more.