OFF: Re: Fwd: Michael Moore's Awful Truth

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Mon Apr 26 03:50:47 EDT 1999

> > I don't want to offend anyone, but quite honestly, what is the
> > big deal? It seems like people only complain about off-topic e-mails
> > when they read one they don't like.
>
>      Yes, and?  I should complain about off-topic email that I
> _do_ like?  That benefits me how? :)

It benefits you by making you less hypocritical. Apparently, other
areas in cyberspace are reserved only for off-topic discussions that
don't interest you. If you feel so strongly about the practice of
sending off-topic e-mail to this list, why don't you complain every
time somebody sends one?

--  Nick