OFF: Re: Fwd: Michael Moore's Awful Truth

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Mon Apr 26 07:05:02 EDT 1999

>      It would pretty much amaze me if people didn't complain
> about things which annoyed them.  Ideally, I reckon, an
> intanglible "will of the list" determines what's "too OT".
> If no one else agrees with my complaint, it will have no
> effect, and that seems perfectly fair to me.
>
> Unable to get worked up over this,
> Carl

Without getting worked up over it myself, here's my last word on the
subject...Send what ya want, just identify it so I don't have to open
it to find out what it is. If it looks interesting, I'll read it, if
it doesn't, I won't.