HW: US tour - when?

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Apr 26 19:42:59 EDT 1999

Hi Folks...

I thought I saw a mention on the web the other day that the Spring 1998
tour, postponed to Fall 1998, postponed to Spring 1999, postponed to Fall
1999, has now been postponed to Spring 2000.

Can anyone confirm?

I would be really discouraged if it weren't for a slew of really good tours
going on in May and June here in the states.  And then Strange Daze in August.

Regardless, it makes me wonder just how long does it take now to get
something going?  Last year, hardly anything went on, so you'd think that
they'd be raring to go about this time.  Yeah, ok, there are some festivals
in the works in the UK and Europe, but I would like to know when and if this
big project (Death Generator or whatever) is going to get powered up.  I
hope it's Y2K safe...looks like it will need to last that long at least!

Keith H. (FAA)

ObCD:  s/t - The Difficult Second Album