ADMIN: What's "off-topic" really there for?

Michael S. Habiby corwyn at GLOBAL2000.NET
Tue Apr 27 18:42:32 EDT 1999

Delurking

You know I think there is nothing finer than getting the whole picture of my
fellow Hawkwind and BOC fans and doing so via off topics is a great way!  I have
learned about many other bands, but also read opinions on life the universe and
everything.  I say there should be no off topic!  LOL ok maybe a bit, but as long
as we adults use our brains and clearly tell what the rant :) is about (one can
always delete) then what is the harm.

Parenthetically (pathetically) yours
mike

return to lurking mode