ADMIN: What's "off-topic" really there for?

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Tue Apr 27 18:57:44 EDT 1999

I gotta go with you on this one. I for one have absolutely no problem with
off-topic stuff. This list isn't *that* busy and its not all that diffiCULT
to hit that little DEL key a few times for the stuff that I'm certain won't
interest me. After all, I already do so for 90% of the Hawkwind traffic
anyway (which is 90% of the list lately). But I've also found quite a few
interesting reads on the list which were definately way OFF. Besides,
off-topic is my specialty!

JB