more smoke to disappear in ~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~

Kevin Sommers novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM
Wed Apr 28 04:12:25 EDT 1999

A great idea!  And yet I feel as if I've been here before..........Oh yeah,
this was a good chunk of the idea behind what were to be eventually as the
NOVA DRIVE CD-Rs.:.:.:.:

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu

<http://www.members.pangeatech.com/novadrive/>