OFF: BOC-L Tape trade

Wed Apr 28 06:02:27 EDT 1999

OK then.  Looks like an annual.

Everyone who wants to participate, let me know (private e-mail preferably)
by (arbitrary choice of date) Friday 8th May.  If I don't have your postal
address from last time, don't forget to include that too.  If you did
participate last time, don't just assume you'll be included again - you have
to opt in.  (Better than including people from last time who've moved/lost
interest/etc).

Then you'll have another 2 weeks to make your tape (22nd May).

At that time I'll send you all the member and postal address to send your
tape to.

Rule 1: nothing that everyone will have heard before!  That means no (or
almost no) HW or BOC, and no "Stairway to Heaven" even if it really is your
all time favourite song in the world ever.  More likely to be these
off-topic bands that we all bang on about but most people don't know.

Rule 2: include the titles of your chosen selections, but not the artist
name.  The idea is to "listen without prejudice", as George said.

Rule 3: do try and keep with the schedule!  So please don't join in if you
think you'll be too busy to make a tape, or your recorder's fucked and you
won't replace it till Christmas, etc.

Rule 6: there is no rule 6.

- Andy