OFF: Off Topic - Jaxx

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Apr 28 10:04:31 EDT 1999

> Keith, when you first posted the dates this one was not there though it
> appeared in the local papers.  Jaxx has a habit of announcing shows before
> the bands are booked.  Glad to see this one is confirmed now.  Capacity is
> listed at 300 but that would include the pool table area, kitchen
bathrooms
> and every closet.  Anybody going may want to get their early for a choice
> viewing/listening spot.  Real hard to move around once its full

>Only decent spot in the place are the stools behind the barricade, behind
the sound-bench...

Ah, you've been there.  Just once I'd like to get there in time to grab one
of those suckers.

Other Jaxx shows

Michael Schenker - 5/30 & 6/5
Iced Earth - 6/3
Firehouse  - 6/11
Kink Kronicles (feat. Ray Davies) - 6/15
Molly Hatchet - 6/18
Average White Band - 6/25
Johnny Winter - 6/26
King's X - 7/13

On the horizon - Todd Rundgren, Paul Rodgers, Cheap Trick, WASP, Testament,
Bruce Dikinson & Uriah Heep.

Ghost In The Ruins

NP: Iced Earth - Night of the Storm Rider