OFF: the psychedelic punkeroo

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Apr 28 11:40:34 EDT 1999

>presence of twink...

speaking of whom i picked up a repress of Tomorrow's LP t'other day. Whilst
i knew 'My White Bicycle' the rest were new to me. What can i say but
"Wow!" (probably "Groovy!" But i guess i shouldn't)? The rest is *very
nearly* as good as that track which is saying something as that has to be
one of the top five UK freakbeat tracks. The only misses afai'm concerned
are the Keith West tracks but no great surprise in that.
There's also apparently a CD called '50 Minute Technicolour Dream' full of
unreleased Tomorrow tracks and demos including some blistering live stuff
from the Christmas on Earth Continued 'happening' at Olympia in Dec 1967.
Anybody picked a copy of that up?

andrew

"I am a citizen of the universe, and a gentleman to boot."
- The Doctor