OFF: Bedouin, Derby and other stuff.

Neil Ward Neil at FAWE.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Apr 29 14:26:44 EDT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark P Lee <MLee at ESPARTO.DEMON.CO.UK>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Date: 29 April 1999 19:12
Subject: OFF: Bedouin, Derby and other stuff.

>Neil has mentioned that Alan is negotiating for BADAM at the mo' Danny
>was certainly up for it, I think confirmation should follow soon, the only
>miff appears to be that Sunday is an odd night for Bedouin to play given
>that Hawkwind, Spacehead et al will be on on Saturday. I gather that
>the organizers are trying to split things up a little and ensure that there
>is plenty for people to on both days, rather than just the one night.

Yes, completely correct.

>If Neil wants to do a better review then me feel free coz I'm no expert at
>this game.

No, I can't really add any more than this. Sound was lovely and clear at the
back where I was stood, and much better than Manchester mix.

Alan's face was a picture when he realised the support were covering 'Urban
Guerilla'...

The lack of encore was simply a reflection of the lack of crowd noise at the
end. Shame.

Neil.