SV: OFF: Bedouin

Henrik Hallgren henrik at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Fri Apr 30 14:08:16 EDT 1999

Hi there!

I agree that Alan and his band was great but the first band was better I think and judging by the number of people in the crowd on each performance it was clear who were the favourites, or was I blind/deaf?
The problem with Bedouin´s music is that we have all heard it before although it´s very heavy and well done.

Dr Hasbeen is a new awesome act with plenty of great songs and new ideas, and with a real drummer they will "knock ém dead" !!!
They only negative was that they only could play for about 30 minutes.
I´m sure that they easily could play up to 120 minutes with their own material added with some great HW-covers.
Concerning encores; I wanted them back on stage but all but one stopped clapping and stomping after a while so I thought that this was it. The one who wanted more actually went on stage and tried get Bedouin´s back. Unfortunallly without any result.