OFF: Fwd: The Deviants-"Ptooff" CD on Alive has a skip?

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Apr 30 15:11:01 EDT 1999

Hi all, this got posted to BOMP-L and when i saw the subject i thought
someone here might know the answers to these questions.

andrew, totally bummed at missing the Dr Hasbeen/Bedouin gig, but a
friend's going away piss-up had to take precedence (and i couldn't convince
any of 'em to go). Still, it was worth it for watching a mate get on his
bike at 6am and fall off the other side.