BOC: Concert bills

Peter Greendale peter at FAIRFIELD.KAROO.CO.UK
Sun Aug 1 03:11:22 EDT 1999

Many moons ago I used to have a poster advertising this BOC/Motorhead concert.
The style of the lettering was that of the polished silver/metal/gothic favoured
by both bands at the time. just maybe (?) there was "On Your Feet or On your
Knees" on the top of the poster............ (my memory may be playing tricks
here....) One other point of note was that the Kronos logo was printed
incorrectly, it being inverted and  therefore facing the wrong way. I did not
actually go to this gig, but the poster implied that BOC were top billing, maybe
with Motorhead as 'special guests'. (?)
Also, only last year BOC were on the same bill as Motorhead AND Alice Cooper in
Sweden, I know 'cos I was there..................

Peter Greendale
UK