OFF: dialect posts

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Sun Aug 1 18:56:24 EDT 1999

Wow.....again....

I sure did not  intend for the previous discussion to continue futher in
this fashion...now, it really is turning into something ugly....the
Onion is quite funny, but the ebonics thing ought to be left alone and
my posting taken as intended, and not any more than that.

Sorry for bringing it up to begin with.....