HW: Spacerock radio

Suicide Victory eggfoolejung at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 2 13:25:02 EDT 1999

Hello all,

After months offlist I seem to have temporarily overcome several fits of
spontaneous mutations (Slaine lingo: warp spasms) enough to get it all
together and resub in the wake of a mini spacerock radio show.....------>

Spacerock playlist, Radio Nova FM 99.3, Oslo,  01/08/99
1 hr. show interspersed with parts of Steve Hackett's "Dark Town" +
interview

Orange Goblin / Star Shaped Cloud - "Frequencies From Planet Ten", 1997
Alan Davey / Ancient Light - "Captured Rotation", 1996
Alan Davey / Never Come Down - "Captured Rotation"
Anubian Lights / The Fire Breathes - "Let Not The Flame Die Out", 1998
Orange Goblin / The Astral Project - "Frequencies From Planet Ten"
Orange Goblin / Magic Carpet - "Frequencies From Planet Ten"

Not much new as my musical budget has been less than usual, but a massive 6
hour Hawkwind special will be broadcast later this month....

Christian