OFF: clearing out old albums

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Mon Aug 2 15:14:23 EDT 1999

Jonathan,

=>         Dear All,
=>                   decided I no longer need or want the following while
=> clearing out: anyone interested before I bandy them about the second-hand
=> stalls of Cambridge?
=>
=> CDs: Amon Duul 2 - _Live In Tokyo_
=>      Electric Wizard - _Electric Wizard_
=>      The Fall - _Middle Class Revolt_
=> Tapes: Black Sabbath - _Master of Reality_
=>        Blue Oyster Cult - _Cultosaurus Erectus_
=>        Blue Oyster Cult - _Imaginos_
=>
=>         CDs all fine, first and third tapes a little aged but functional.
=> Thinking along the lines of 7 stlng per CD, 3 stlng per tape. Anyone
=> interested? Sorry to be commercial and so on - give me a buzz privately.
=> Thanks, yours,
=>                Jon

I'd be interested in the Electric Wizard CD.  Because my Nat West
account still has funds in it, I can pay via UK cheque, but how much
extra for postage to the USA?

Alternatively, if you want to do a straight trade for CD copies of
bootlegs, etc., I'd be up for that, too.  (E.g., BOC's _The Thing!_;
Hawkwind's _Birmingham Kinetic Playground_, _Atomhenge 76_,
_Orgasmatron_; Hendrix 1/9/69 [early and late]; Rush 3/29/80;
multitudinous Gov't Mule; etc.)

Cheers,

Paul.

NP: moe. Utica, NY, 11/31/98