Hawkwind Live<<== oh hell yeah!!!

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 2 19:21:24 EDT 1999

In a message dated 8/2/99 6:12:16 PM, DDUCTOR at NEUUS.JNJ.COM writes:

<<Is it still the general HW consensus that Space Ritual is the best live
Hawkwind?  After many playings, I can still listen to it and hear sounds I
haven't heard before. This was more evident on the remastered cd.
======
this one says "oh hell yeah"
ex==cla==ma==cion==POINT!

my stepmother said i listened to trash, not music
my teenage true love had said "this is just noise"
me, i said
"oh hell yeah"
one of two lp's i wore out and replaced
the other being "doremi"

"<>"

 ps >> i had also been sent sent the original canadian vinyl version
by mike coleman of delta wave music
who felt there were differences to it...

he thought so anyway

"<>"