BOC: VH1

Brevard, Adrian R adrian.brevard at EDS.COM
Fri Aug 6 09:28:11 EDT 1999

Well of course I missed it...

Did someone say Alan Lanier got the majority of camera time?  Are you
kidding me?  Since when did Alan become the bands spokesperson?  Was this an
attempt to disparge 70's rockers..."look kiddes, this is what 70's stone age
band guys look like today."

No mention of HF...no mention of what Al and Joe are doing...the whole theme
is to say "can you believe these guys are still alive?"

Brain Surgeons better off not being mentioned on this show if ya ask me.

BTW is there any confirmation on what tour KBFH is using for the live disc?
Any surprises on it?

GitR <--------(Ghost in the Ruins)

NP - On Your Feet or On Your Knees