BOC: VH1's Where are they now?

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Fri Aug 6 06:56:35 EDT 1999

Okay, my impression of "Where Are They Now":

Sure, the purist in me wants to rip it apart. But I figure the
exposure BOC got was more than I'd ever expect from a major cable
channel so what the hell.

The fact that they teased BOC going into almost every commercial
break was pretty cool. I mean, the segment was lacking, but at least
they treated it like one of the highlights of the show.

Absolutely no mention of Heaven Forbid was atrocious. But at the very
least, they DID say a new studio album was coming in 2000.

And how about that Allen? What a chatterbox!

Any exposure is good exposure, and I hope it helps these guys out.

--  Nick