HW: Spotted

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Aug 6 12:47:18 EDT 1999

Pam wrote on "Dawn of Hawkwind"...

>I NEED that. It'll be a couple of dayz before I can get the $$ up, but
>my local cd store can't get it for me:( :(

If anyone's looking for a US-based source online...let me again suggest
www.cdquest.com (since Stephan Hawkman isn't carrying it, right?).  They
seem to have both the ltd ed. with book (for about $18) and what I guess is
a simple jewel boxed one (for about $13).

They've also got other good deals on cool discs, like Liquid Sound Company's
"Exploring the Psychedelic" for $10 and change, and Orange Goblin's
"Frequencies from Planet 10" for $13 and change.

And they have quick service.

Keith H. (FAA)