HW: Spotted/CDNOW

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Fri Aug 6 18:20:58 EDT 1999

Chuck Rosenberg wrote:

> << http://finditnow.8m.com >>
>
> Thanks for this link, Karen. That list that has all the different CDNow
> coupons, can those be used once each by the same person?

You betcha as we say here in Wisconsin.  I never buy anything at CDNow
without using one of those coupons.  Think you can only use each one
once and only one per order but when they're also having a sale, it
usually adds up to a nice savings.

> BTW, I was searching for the new Anubian Lights CD and they don't have it but
> under  Various came a Cleo title called UIltimate Space Rock for $19.99. This
> might be a worthy purchase for some here--go to the above link, get the $10
> off coupon and for about $15 total you would be receiving the Area 51
> double-disc comp, Farflung's So Many Minds... and Pressurehed's Sudden
> Vertigo all in one package. Chuck

Good find!  Hey!  If you scroll down a bit, it's actually a *4* disc
set!  I bought it too.  Only $12.98 with shipping!  Incredible.  Plus,
you also get Fast Forward points that add up to free stuff in time.

Way to go Chuck!

Karen