HW: Spotted

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Fri Aug 6 20:15:02 EDT 1999

>If anyone's looking for a US-based source online...let me again suggest
>www.cdquest.com (since Stephan Hawkman isn't carrying it, right?).  They
>seem to have both the ltd ed. with book (for about $18) and what I guess is
>a simple jewel boxed one (for about $13).

Hey there folks, No I'm not officially carrying it but I do have 2 copies of
the
Book+CD I'll sell for $16...Serial Numbers 1023 and 1024.  I'm looking for
a copy that has the lowest possible serial number, that's why I was
interested
in that copy serial number 137

Has anyone actually seen the Jewel Case version yet???