OFF: Zen Guerrilla CD

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Sun Aug 8 10:52:32 EDT 1999

Anyone interested in buying a copy of this cd, $5 post paid within the U.S.
($6 anywhere else)
please email me privately and I'll hold it for you.
ZEN GUERRILLA
"Invisible Liftee Pads" CD EP still sealed (this is their 2nd cd)
Their first self titled CD is a masterpiece of spacerock and at this time
extremely rare,
This particular cd was released just after their 1st and is more blues/hard
rock based than their 1st. Marked by their singer's densely hysterical vocals
and super heavy band ZG has won acclaim at their live shows, mostly by the
bands they share the bill with
This cd released around 1995 is the original issue put out by the band to
give to their fans and press, and comes in a light plastic bag with a wrap
around sheet. They later released this in a jewel case
tracks:
Chicken Scratch
Slip Knot
Wee Wee Hours