OFF: ICU

Sen. Volstead antisol at SOFTHOME.NET
Mon Aug 9 01:52:55 EDT 1999

I've been wanting to get some Inner City Unit material for a while, but
don't know where to begin. The only tracks I've heard from them are "Raj
Neesh" and "Space Invaders", which I really like.

Before I really knew or cared about them I remember a BOC-L discussion
about a new CD ROM that held either all of their music or a broad
sampling of it. (I actually tried to search the list archives for this
information, but something was broken). Is it still available anywhere?

...and is anyone blessed with the lyrics to Raj Neesh, or the knowledge
of whether or not the voice of Arthur Brown is in the middle of this
song (in the live version on Best of Friends and Relations)?

any response welcomed!