Sen. Volstead ICU cassettes

trevor thoms judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 9 11:06:01 EDT 1999

I'm re-sending this list especially for Sen. Volstead. It represents all of
ICU's Albums except "The Imperial Pompadours" up to 1984...

Arthur Brown was not on "Raj Neesh", Nik did the talk-over...

Write for the words Sen...

Pass-Out                  ICU
Punkadelic                ICU
The Maximum effect        ICU
Maiden Voyage             Iron Maiden (featuring me, circa 1970)
Now You Know The Score    ICU  (without Nik)

all at £3.99 +p&p (on chrome cassette)

Now You Know The Score  C.D.  ICU  £9.99 + p&p

Cheques/P.O.s/hidden cash to:
T Thoms, 48 Barbauld Rd, London, N16 OST.
p&p add:       U.K. 50p - Europe £1 - U.S.A. £1.20 - rest of world  £2
per extra item   10p          30p          60p                   70p
  respectively
                     or equivalent currency

All buyers will be informed of future I.C.U. activity.

How's that for cottage industry.

Love, Judge Trev