HW/OFF: LLOYD LANGTON GROUP GIG- general info

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Mon Aug 9 14:38:06 EDT 1999

On Sun, 8 Aug 1999 19:55:56 +0100, Jonathan Jarrett
<jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK> wrote:
>On Sun, 8 Aug 1999, [ISO-8859-1] Soniqué wrote:

Yes.  The same one.  Does anyone know exactly which tracks he plays on, and
which ones Rob Heaton does?  I assume that John Clark is on "Dragons and
Fables", but what about "Green-Finned Demon" and the title track ("Dream
Dancers" sounds like synthesized rhythms to me)?  (also, does Lemmy play
bass on any of the songs other than the title track?  I didn't think so?)

>Which LLB stuff is he on? Any trivialists out there fill me in
>on this?

That I don't know ... anyone ... ?

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com