BOC : VH1 and other stuff

Brevard, Adrian R adrian.brevard at EDS.COM
Mon Aug 9 16:48:49 EDT 1999

>Spock's Beard
>Day For Night European Tour

Good band...go see them...

>The encore was a number that may have been called I will
>Deny You, but probably wasn't (it's not on the albums I've
>got!)

Gee guy thanks...now I got vapor lock trying to think of the title of this
mutha...

>followed by Kick Out the Jams which was the highlight song of the set.

Hey what disc is this on?  Heard it once in a record store...put BOC's
version to shame...also sounds like you don't care much for the "not so new
album", Powertrip.

>Any exposure is good exposure, and I hope it helps these guys out.
>--  Nick

Well...ya this is true...but...this is BOC-L; denizens here are more than
happy to see the dark before testing the light hehehehehehe

What the hell our proxy server is toast...routers are somewhere on Mars...no
one's going to see this post anyway...so...

Theo, I'm making a Live Rush Compilation tape in your honor...some of your
faves will be on it...The Trees...YYZ...Bytor and the Snowdog...La Villa
Strangiato...its gonna smoke...wanna copy?

GitR

Rush - Exit Stage Left (the Remasters)