New email address & some Dark Sun info

Santeri Laakso sla at RNI.HELSINKI.FI
Tue Aug 10 02:55:52 EDT 1999

Hello everyone!

This is Santtu from Finnish Space Rock band Dark Sun. I just wanted to let
you know that my new email address will be from tomorrow:

darksanttu at hotmail.com

I might not be able to read it that often, but will try to check it every
week.

Then some Dark Sun news: we recorded our gig with Nik Turner here in
Helsinki on the 3rd of July. We just went to studio last Friday to listen
to the adats, and they sounded great!

This means that there will propably be a live CD out later this year,
including a few Dark Sun numbers with classic Hawkwind / ICU songs. There
also might be a limited video release of the gig.

There's also a new Dark Sun studio album (inc. Nik on a few tracks) on the
way.

That's all for now, over and out.

All Peace to You, Galactic Brothers and Sisters,

Darksanttu