BOC: VH1

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Tue Aug 10 01:42:11 EDT 1999

> Allen talked a lot.  Buck didn't speak at all!  He just sat there looking
> cool.  Let's hope Allen's coming forward on VH1 leads to some songwriting
> credits on the new album.

I could be wrong, but I just sorta got the feeling that Buck didn't
want to be on the show at all. Perhaps he objected to the implication
that BOC have been "missing in action". On the other hand, it's
possible that he was a very active participant in the interview, and
someone in the editing room decided that none of his comments were
broadcast-worthy. He just didn't look happy to me.

--  Nick