OFF: SD'99 - No ToC

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Tue Aug 10 17:29:29 EDT 1999

In a message dated 8/10/99 3:50:28 PM, henderson.120 at OSU.EDU writes:

<<I'll post again when I find out from Jim who will fill in the earlier slot
on Friday.  I've made some suggestions...I hope he listens to me.  :)>>
====
and now, a clip from "dr. synth", doug walker of alien planetscapes
START CLIP
 <<TRIBE OF CRO cancelled so AP is taking their spot Friday night, we go on
at 8 PM! I'll be there the whole weekend, though, as I've been invited to
play with BORN TO GO on sat., and TOMBSTONE VALENTINE as well as you (das
ludicroix) on Sunday! If last year's fest is any indication, it should be
quite pleasant, and without HW the focus will be on the US bands finally!>>
 END CLIP

"<>"