Anubian Lights

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sat Aug 14 20:48:36 EDT 1999

Dan said...

>I purchased an Anubian Lights Remix cd at their show in Los Angeles.  That
>was about a month ago.  Great stuff on it.  Since I'm at work now, I don't
>recall what the title is.  It's certainly worth picking up.

Dan, could you possibly get back to me with the title of this thing?
There's absolutely no mention of it on-line anywhere.  I guess it's not on
Cleo/Hypnotic???

Also, can anyone tell me the release dates (years) for Bionaut's two
releases, Au Naturel and Big Causeway to Gone?

Much appreciated!

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  Somebody is looking for a ride to SD'99 from Massachussetts.  See
message board at www.strange-trips.com if you want to help this guy out.