BADAM

Neil Ward Neil at FAWE.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Aug 15 18:46:50 EDT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Coulthard <brian at COULTHARD1.FREESERVE.CO.UK>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 1999 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: BADAM

>          I wondered if anyone knows anything about the BADAM 99 situation.
> Is it worth waiting to see if it is rescheduled or ahould I admit defeat
and
> send off for a refund. I assume the Brixton dates have bit the dust as
well.

The current attempt is for Sept 18th at Buxton Opera House (ie indoor
venue).  If that doesn't happen then I think it's the end of it. The police
need to know by this Wednesday if it's on or not, so I'd wait til then
before doing anything.

Apparently lots of people turned up who weren't aware it had been cancelled
on the original date,

The Brixton dates fall when Dave Brock is out of the country, so you can
work that one out yourself!

Neil.