OFF: Re: HW: Spotted/Dr Hasbeen/Electric Wizard

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Aug 17 17:15:31 EDT 1999

Mark Lee <MLee at ESPARTO.ORG> wrote:

>PS.  It's Martyns birthday soon so Dr Hasbeen will be playing
>at The Victoria, Derby on Fri 20th,  The good news is IT'sSFREE.
>
>See ya there Andy ;-)    Maybe  :)

Yup :) after over a month waiting for some dole, it's turned up today.
AND i've talked a mate into coming along on Friday. :)

btw, the first thing i bought with my new found riches was lovely
shiny vinyl discs. And the first of these was Electric Wizard's
'Supercoven'. BLOODY HELL! i've got their first and have heard som
other stuff, but this is utterly colossal! The bass sound is bloody
enormous and the guitar's flanged off the face of the planet. This is
pretty amazing stuff.

anyway.

andrew