OFF: a troubling sort of spam

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Fri Aug 20 04:13:21 EDT 1999

this is the second time i received this in the last few weeks. i considered
forwarding it the first time but decided against it.  but since hawkwind
music more than once over the decades has reflected a certain dread and/or
paranoia (to the xtent of a track on the 1st lp being called "paranoia") i
figured some of our european viewers, perhaps mr. brock himself, might have
an interest in the implications of the product offered. chris bruce tells me
the same information could be gathered with the help of, say, the mac
SHERLOCK, but i find  something unsettling about the breezy way this product
is being sold online. this isnt a vegematic or a set of ginsu knives...
it's 4am; we depart for STRANGE DAZE in about 6 hours...yeah, we had to miss
the first night, due to someone's inescapable doctor's appt. i hope we'll
have rocked the house, as it were, by the time y'all hear from me again.
cheers!
"<>"
Now you can learn EVERYTHING about your friends, neighbors, enemies,
employees, co-workers, your boss, even yourself!

Is there someone online that you want to find out more about?
Are they spending too much time online?
Do they not allow you to read their E-mail?
Are they exploring areas of the internet that they shouldn't be?

It's time for you to see for yourself and find out what they are really doing
online!

Don't let suspicions become paranoia, uncover the truth now before it's too
late!

Many people hire a private investigator to observe, track and record what
their husband, wife, boyfriend/girlfriend and children are doing.  Be your
own private investigator. Get the full details of the hidden truth. Now you
can
investigate anyone and in the privacy of your own home! There is
another world out in cyber space.  A world of information, exploring,
learning and expanding your mind.  But there is also another side of this
world. Dating, meeting new people, cyber sex, pornography, online strip
shows, etc...

With Online Spy, you can now find out who they are talking to and more
importantly what they are talking about!  It's time that you know the truth
about the cyber life! Find out what you want to know. No other detective
software
gives you this much power!

See and record every word typed in e-mails, instant messages, chat rooms,
message boards. Find out who they are talking to and what they are saying.
See what type of chat rooms they are going in. Know the names of the private
rooms they go in. Record and check out the web sites they are visiting or
searching for.

You can find out everything secretly....they will never even know you are
doing it.  It will work on anyone that has online and they do not have to be
using your computer.

WARNING:  You may be shocked or overwhelmed by the results of what you
find!!!

Included free with Online Spy is Investigator Pro. Powerful software that
lets you easily research all the things you thought you couldn't.

Locate:

   CIA Information, legal databases, court documents, government databases

Research:

   Find People who have changed their name, phone number, or e-mail address
   Find birth parents and adoptees, access Military databases
   Do Social Security Checks, Find anyone using their phone number

Discover:

   Track newsgroup postings, browse illegal drug archives
   Anonymously surf the internet, look through the FBI's most wanted
   Locate illegal software piracy sites, locate Anarchist sites
   Look through criminal databases, Find the sources for underground books
   and information

Find:

   Yours or anyone's driving records, FBI files, Bank account information
   Police records, Credit reports

The Online Spy is simple to install and use and will work on any PC or
Macintosh that has an internet connection.

Remember, along with every order of Online Spy you will receive a full copy
of Investigator Pro, for free.

To order Online Spy, send in the order form below.

          Send To.......
                                          Wes Rodriguez
                                          11024 Balboa Blvd. PMB 168
                                          Granada Hills, CA  91344

Your Name________________________________________________

Address___________________________________________________

[ ] Please rush me Online Spy for just...$17.95.
    Include the Investigator Pro software for FREE!

» Include $2.00 for Shipping and handling.
» Please make checks and money orders payable to Wes Rodriguez.

Important! Please circle one:

Is your computer a PC or a Macintosh?

*Note*  After purchasing our program, we are not responsible
for your use of it.

Please allow 4-7 days for shipping after your order is processed.