baked beans are OFF

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 23 10:53:32 EDT 1999

<<I'm still not sure why Dave Brock or European users would be
particularly interested in this, unless they have a particular penchant
for being ripped off. ;-)>>
====
sigh and sigh again...
could it be, sir, that their interest wouldnt be to ACQUIRE  this device, but
to witness the crassness of the product's sales pitch and the implications
therein?

 the sister of an online friend in holland is a journalist, and i'd sent that
advertisement to her the first time i received it, and she felt it had grave
implications, she took it perhaps too seriously.

if it's all a buncha hooey, then fine w/me.

"<>"